- $4.1 million to ERISA class of HMO subscribers who overpaid coinsurance after week-long bench trial.
- $1.8 million to FLSA opt-in class for off-the-clock wage claims.
- Lead counsel in case against car manufacturer which resolved in combination of reimbursement, extended warranties, narrowed defenses and nationwide notice. Estimated value of case to class in excess of $30 million.
- $9.9 million – I was cocounsel on a settled case against a health care insurer involving claims that the insurer improperly and misleadingly denied covered claims due to immaterial errors by the subscribers in their claims submission.
- $8.7 million – I was lead counsel in a case involving a claim that about 200 class members were improperly classified as independent contractors instead of employees.
- $7.8 million – I was lead counsel in an age discrimination case brought by about 50 former employees of a multi-national who were fired in multiple but related “reductions-in-force.”
- $4.3 million – I was cocounsel on an ERISA class case that tried and went to judgment concerning the health insurer’s improper method of calculating subscribers’ coinsurance.